Effective from: June 07, 2020
Your Information Security Summary
This website is using GDPR compliant services.
If you want to register with our Service, we process and collect the email address and the name that you deliberately choose to provide us. These personally identifiable information will be processed by our email service providers that are GDPR compliant. Once it reaches our inboxes, it will be stored end-to-end encrypted.
We want to continuously improve our Service. For that purpose, we may collect and process your session information via analytics software and service providers. This includes your overall behavior when using our Service and may include your IP address. However, this does not allow us to identify you personally.
The responsible for content on this website i.e. www.diari.io is Anna Bley. Despite careful content checks, we do not guarantee for the content of external links. For the content of the linked websites, only the owner of the respective website is responsible.
The European Commission provides a platform for online-settlement (OS), accessible under the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=DE. We are not obliged not willing to participate in such a settlement procedure.
Controller for the data processing on this website is:
The following rights can be exercised at any time under the contact details provided or via our contact form:
- Information about all your data stored with us and their processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing (e.g. in the event that we may not yet delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data (Art. 21 GDPR), Data transferability if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR),
- Revocation of any consent given with effect for the future (Art. 7 GDPR),
- In addition, you also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. A list of supervisory authorities and their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Data Processing on Our Website
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identifiable information such as email address and name required for registration to the Service, for further email exchanges, for mutualitics GmbH product and services marketing and for notice purposes
- The log ‘traffic/session’ information including IP addresses and user agent for service improvement purposes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request to register to the Service via www.diari.io through forms
- Use or view www.diari.io via your browser through cookies
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards inside the service or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Maintain the Service, make it better and continue developing it, and protect us and the Service from misuse and law violations.
- Process your email address through our service providers for the purpose of your registration.
- Notice you via e-mail products and services of mutualitics GmbH.
- We will not sell any of your data.
How do we store your data?
The Service is a web-based service. Our sub-processor Twilio Inc. through its product SendGrid processes data worldwide for the purpose of sending emails through the Service from the diari.io domain.
Our sub-processor FullStory Inc. through its product FullStory processes data worldwide for the purpose of analysing usage of the Service from the diari.io domain.
Our sub-processor Paddle.com Market Limited and Paddle Payments Limited through its product Paddle processes data worldwide for the purpose of payment and subscription of the Service from the diari.io domain.
Collection of General Information
Nature and Purpose of the Processing
When you access our website, our provider collects general information. The latter regularly include the operating system and web browser you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We never use your data to draw any conclusions about your person.
Legal Basis of the Processing
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving and maintaining the stability, security and functionality of our website.
Recipients of the data may be technical service providers who act as processors for the operation and maintenance of our website.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of the processing is fulfilled. This is usually the case for the data used to provide the website when your respective session has ended.
Provision Prescribed or Necessary
You are not obliged to provide us with the aforementioned personal data. However, the use of our website is not possible without the transmission of your IP address.